Another 3,000 plus uncounted ballots turned up in Georgia as the state is conducting an audit of the 2020 presidential election.
As the hand-tallying continues, officials in Fayette County unearthed 2,755 ballots that had not been included in the original count, Fox News reported.
“There was an issue where we noticed there were more people on the absentee ballot filed for voting in person in Fayette County than was in the actual reporting,” Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling said, according to Fox 5 Atlanta. “It was discovered today for certain. Because of the audit, we found this.”
Sterling said the problem was the result of several individuals not following the proper procedures.
An additional 284 ballots were found in Walton County. The local Board of Elections chair, Lori Wood, told the Walton Tribune the problem was due to votes being previously uploaded from only one of the two ballot scanners in a precinct.
“We would have discovered it,” Wood said. “Maybe not this week, but we would have discovered it.”
The Walton County ballots boosted President Trump’s lead in the heavily Republican county by 176 votes.
The recent findings follow the discovery of more than 2,600 ballots in Floyd County that had not been counted. At the time, Floyd County Republican Party chair Luke Martin called the mishap “concerning” but insisted that it “doesn’t appear to be a widespread issue.”
After the Fayette County discovery, Martin pointed to a lack of sufficient observation of the counting process in parts of the state as a possible reason for why no one caught mistakes.
“If this was human error and the Board of Elections allowed the parties, allowed the public to view the counting of the ballots, we could have seen that. But we didn’t get the opportunity to be there,” Martin told Fox News’ “The Story” Tuesday.
The state is also conducting an investigation of Fulton County’s election management.
Unless additional uncounted ballots are found during the audit, it does not appear that the audit will result in a change in the state’s election result as President-elect Joe Biden had been leading by approximately 14,000 votes. Sterling said the updated count in Fayette County trimmed the lead to just under 13,000.
If the audit were to end up with Trump winning the state, he would still only have 248 electoral votes, with Biden remaining at 290.
However, Trump supporters are leery of the process this year. Nearly every “voting irregularity” that has been discovered has favored Democrats.
The articles below provide overwhelming evidence that Republicans consistently wind up on the short end of the stick:
- Nevada election worker witnessed voter fraud, affidavit says
- Michigan software glitch tallies thousands of Republican votes as Democrat, GOP chairwoman says
- Social worker charged with 134 counts of election fraud
- Whistleblowers in Pennsylvania and Nevada stick to their accounts of witnessing voter fraud
- Fulton County election officials counted ballots for hours on election night after telling media and observers they were shutting down
- Detroit election worker ordered to backdate ballots, witnessed Democratic ‘coaching’ at polls
- Nevada GOP sends criminal referral to AG Barr alleging thousands of cases of voter fraud
- Georgia election official says fraud will be discovered as GOP makes demands during recount
- Voter fraud suspect tries to register dozens of dead people as Democrat voters in Florida
- Texas mayoral candidate arrested for 109 felonies related to voter fraud
- Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren indicted on charges of election law violations
- Connecticut GOP lawmaker comes out ahead after race called for Democrat
- SCOTUS will review Arizona ballot-harvesting law
- Florida Democrat requests vote-by-mail ballot for dead wife
- Violence, vandalism and cheating are part of the Democrat playbook
If you are unconvinced, these stories broke before the election season began:
- Democratic Judge of Elections Pleads Guilty to Accepting Bribes in Voter Fraud Scheme
- Michigan State Police arrest celebrated Democratic official on six felony charges of election fraud
- Four arrested in Texas voter fraud scheme
- Two New Jersey Democrats and Cohorts Charged With Voter Fraud
- Missouri mayor charged with voter fraud
At this point the presidential election seems to be fait accompli. However, anyone who thinks President Trump should accept the results without challenging the process that has proven to be administered by deeply flawed, partisan individuals, lacks confidence in a fair outcome.