featured groupsBrowse All >
current discussionsBrowse All >
FEATURED JOBS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Police Officer - Fond du Lac Police Department - Fond du Lac, WI
- POLICE OFFICER - CITY OF SEABROOK - SEABROOK, Texas
- Police Officer - City of Bowling Green - Bowling Green, KY
- Lateral Police Officer - Annapolis Police Department - Annapolis, Maryland
- Desk/Patrol Officer - Brown Deer Police Department - Brown Deer, WI
Subscribe to Law Officer
Print or Digital Edition
Features By Category
The Utah youth allegedly killed his brothers, 4 and 10, with a knife.. More >
Technology & Communications
Tools to make operations safer, now... More >
Cold can be just as deadly as extreme heat—prepare now to stay warm, windproof and dry... More >
5 simple steps that will get you there in one piece!.. More >
Admin + Leadership
Moore, Okla., has been leveled. Do what you can to help out. .. More >
Mobile forensics trends... More >
“Coach” personifies service through training... More >
Tactics and Weapons
How to equip your AR-15... More >
More LE Resources
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Int'l Association of Chiefs of Police
- Int'l Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts
- Int'l Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Assoc.
- Int'l Police Assoc.
- Law Enforcement Alliance of America
- National Assoc. of Chiefs of Police
- National Association of Code Enforcement Officers & Investigators
- National Law Enforcement Recruiters Assoc.
- National Sheriffs' Association
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers Assoc.
- National Assoc. of Police Organizations
- National Assoc. of Women Law Enforcement Executives
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Int'l Association of Women Police
- National Drug Intelligence Center
- U.S. Department of Justice
- American Assoc. of State Troopers
- Canadian Assoc. of Chiefs of Police
- Community Policing Consortium
- Officer Down Memorial Page
- Int'l Assoc. of Undercover Officers
Inside Law Officer
Departments are pressing the boundaries of what’s possible with mobile data systems.
Law Officer Poll
What's been your experience with in-car video?