So you want to be a police officer? Of course you do, the uniform, a firearm, driving a police car, the power and authority; all very appealing. But wait, there’s more. These 10 reasons support your desire to become a law enforcement professional.
- Politics never enter the work environment and politicians are adept at defending your actions.
- Pay and benefits are second to none.
- The media will always have your back, willing to write favorable stories about your work.
- Activists groups treat you with the utmost respect.
- You get to see humanity at its best regardless of the nasty things happening around you.
- The work schedule is incredible, never working weekends or holidays.
- Sleep comes easy since the job is stress free.
- Maintaining a healthy diet is a piece of cake.
- Bosses tend to be hands-off allowing you freedom to be yourself.
- The job is just like TV, non-stop car chases and gunfights with almost no accountability.
How many of these 10 reasons appeal to you? Well, if you believe anything on this list, you’re disqualified from becoming a cop due to your gullibility.
- 10 THINGS THAT CAN MAKE A COP SMILE
- EXPOSING THE HYPOCRISY OF BLACK LIVES MATTER
- TOO MANY POLICYMAKERS UNDERMINE CIVIL ORDER
(Feature image: Bruce Emmerling via Pixabay)