FEATURED IN NEWS
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Eight Shot in Missouri House-to-House Rampage
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- Details Released in Washington Officer-Involved Shooting
- Three Arrested in Islamic State Terror Plot; Suspects Open About Striking Fear
- NYPD Honors Young Girl and Thank You Cards
- DOJ: No Criminal Charges in Florida Crime Watch Shooting
STEINER RANCH, Texas -- Travis County Constable Cpl. Kevin Aigner died on duty Saturday after having trouble breathing. He was 38.
Precinct 2 Constable Adan Ballesteros said Aigner was helping to guard homes damages in the Steiner Ranch wildfire.