FEATURED IN NEWS
- 15-Year-Old Held in Murder of Siblings
- Dead Iowa Kidnapping Suspect Probed in Cousins' Deaths
- Colorado Killer's Reprieve Sharply Criticized
- Czech Police Seek US Man Suspected of 4 Murders
- Washington Deputy Injured in Off-Duty Motorcycle Crash Dies
- Man Shot by FBI in Florida Had Ties to Boston Bombing Suspect
- Suspects in Brutal London Attack Were Targets of Earlier Security Investigations
STEINER RANCH, Texas -- Travis County Constable Cpl. Kevin Aigner died on duty Saturday after having trouble breathing. He was 38.
Precinct 2 Constable Adan Ballesteros said Aigner was helping to guard homes damages in the Steiner Ranch wildfire.