FEATURED IN NEWS
- Sept. 11 Memorial Open to Public on Anniversary
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Filed in Wake of Ferguson Protests
- Teamwork Helps Outfit California Police Department
- Chattanooga Police Aim to Improve Relations with Latino Community
- New K9 Joins Abilene Police Department
- Ohio Highway Named in Honor of Fallen Officer
- Teens save Suicidal Woman Jumping from Maine Bridge
STEINER RANCH, Texas -- Travis County Constable Cpl. Kevin Aigner died on duty Saturday after having trouble breathing. He was 38.
Precinct 2 Constable Adan Ballesteros said Aigner was helping to guard homes damages in the Steiner Ranch wildfire.