FEATURED IN NEWS
- Mexico Police Block Hospital in Radiation Theft Case
- ‘Stop and Frisk’ is First Challenge for New NYPD Commissioner
- Remembering the Long Island Railway Massacre
- Icelandic Gunman Stopped in Nation’s First Officer-Involved Fatal Shooting
- Former NYPD Commissioner Chosen Again to Lead Department
- Trial Begins for Ex-Officer in Katrina Shooting
- Arkansas Grandfather Kills Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide
STEINER RANCH, Texas -- Travis County Constable Cpl. Kevin Aigner died on duty Saturday after having trouble breathing. He was 38.
Precinct 2 Constable Adan Ballesteros said Aigner was helping to guard homes damages in the Steiner Ranch wildfire.