FEATURED IN NEWS
- LAPD Officer Killed, One Critically Injured in Crash
- One Person Critically Wounded in Memphis Mall Shooting
- Rhode Island Boy Named Honorary Police Chief
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Indianapolis SWAT Officers Shot Serving Warrant
- Biker Injured in NYC Brawl Speaks Out
- Sentencing in Murder of Colorado Prison Director
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.