FEATURED IN NEWS
- Arizona Officers Wounded in Shootout
- Utah Officers Rescue Tenants from Apartment Fire
- Prosecutors Investigate Fatal Denver Officer-Involved Shooting
- Handcuffed Woman Leads Pennsylvania Officers on Chase in Stolen Cruiser
- The Consequences of Food
- California K9 Killed During Apprehension
- ODMP: Alabama Officer Killed in Crash
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.