FEATURED IN NEWS
- Los Angeles County Deputy Convicted in Jail Abuse Investigation
- Minnesota Cities Participate in Program to Stop Terrorist Recruitment
- More than 200 Officers Searching for Pennsylvania Gunman
- Suspect Identified in Pennsylvania Barracks Ambush; Hundreds Search for Armed Survivalist
- White House Supports Use of Body Cameras
- Wounded Washington Officer Chases Down Suspect
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.