FEATURED IN NEWS
- Judge Rejects Restriction Order on Maine Nurse
- Two Arizona Officers Killed in Crashes
- California Officer Remembered as Loving Father, Son
- Violent Attack on D.C. Officer
- Pennsylvania Ambush Suspect Captured, Cuffed with Slain Trooper's Handcuffs
- Arizona Detention Officer Fatally Shoots Inmate in Struggle
- Naloxone Given to Illinois Police Departments
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.