FEATURED IN NEWS
- New Video, $65K Reward in '08 Times Square Bombing
- Judge Declares Mistrial in Detroit Fatal Raid Trial
- Federal Probation Officers Fired, Demoted after Monitored Man Rapes Girl, Kills Mother
- Gunman Opens Fire during Utah Father’s Day Mass
- Authorities Begin New Search for Hoffa’s Body
- Reliability of Bite Mark Analysis, Analysts Under Increased Scrutiny
- Greensboro Police Department is Now Part of CrimeMapping.com
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.