FEATURED IN NEWS
- Islam Convert Strikes Two Canadian Soldiers in Quebec
- Video, Images: Gunmen Open Fire at Canadian War Memorial & Parliament Building
- Maryland Trooper Struck During Traffic Stop
- Gary Serial Killer Showed Earlier Signs of Violence
- Colorado Teens Caught Trying to Join ISIS
- Schools Closed After Sightings of Pennsylvania Gunman
- Missouri Officer Killed, Ejected During Response Crash
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.