FEATURED IN NEWS
- LAPD Faces Criticism and Threats in Wake of Fatal Shooting
- National Guard Withdraws from Ferguson; Protests and Tensions Subside
- Details Emerge of Officer in Ferguson Shooting
- Attorney General Heads to Ferguson; Grand Jury Expected to Convene
- Children among Eight Held Hostage in Illinois Standoff; Officers Shot
- St. Louis Police Shoot to Stop Armed Man Threatening Officers
- New Orleans Police Chief Retires
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.