FEATURED IN NEWS
- Mexico Police Block Hospital in Radiation Theft Case
- ‘Stop and Frisk’ is First Challenge for New NYPD Commissioner
- Remembering the Long Island Railway Massacre
- Icelandic Gunman Stopped in Nation’s First Officer-Involved Fatal Shooting
- Former NYPD Commissioner Chosen Again to Lead Department
- Trial Begins for Ex-Officer in Katrina Shooting
- Arkansas Grandfather Kills Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.