FEATURED IN NEWS
- Six Philadelphia Narcotics Officers Indicted
- Three North Carolina Deputies Wounded in Shootout
- Justice Department Sues Pennsylvania State Police over Fitness Test
- Fatal End for Suspect in Vegas Crime Spree
- New Jersey Officers Break up Violent Wedding Reception
- Mother Sues Border Patrol for Son’s Death
- New York Mayor Vows to Improve NYPD, Community Relations
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.