FEATURED IN NEWS
- Calm Urged in Ferguson
- Drug Lab Explosion Destroys California Home
- Anniversary Memorial Service Held for Slain Agents, Officer
- ODMP: Heart Attack Claims Veteran Affairs Officer
- ODMP: North Carolina Sergeant Killed in Crash
- Union Official: Ferguson Officer Confident About Grand Jury Decision
- Shooting in New Jersey Home Claims Two Children
St. Louis, Mo. -- St. Louis Police are mourning the loss of one of its veteran officers, following a downtown altercation in a night club parking lot April 24.
St. Louis Metropolitan Police Chief Daniel Isom said the officer has been identified as 34-year-old Daryl Hall, a five year officer who worked in the Housing Authority Division of the department.