Metropolitan Police Officer was shot in the head as he tried to make a traffic stop.
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Search for Suspect in Pennsylvania Ambush Continues
- Tampa Faces Wave of Fire, Police Retirements
- Utah Family Found Dead inside Home
- Police Interview Attacker in Oklahoma Beheading
- Police Search for Suspect Who Shot Ferguson Officer
- 15 Wounded in Miami Nightclub Shooting
- Woman Beheaded at Oklahoma Food Center; Off-Duty Deputy Shoots to Stop Attacker
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis official says a police officer shot during a weekend traffic stop has died.
Public Safety Chief Frank Straub has told WISH-TV that 29-year-old Officer David Moore was taken off life support Wednesday morning and died.
Moore was shot in the face, chest and leg during a Sunday morning traffic stop. Police have accused a 60-year-old ex-convict of shooting the officer. The suspect is in jail pending charges.