FEATURED IN NEWS
- Calm Urged in Ferguson
- Drug Lab Explosion Destroys California Home
- Anniversary Memorial Service Held for Slain Agents, Officer
- ODMP: Heart Attack Claims Veteran Affairs Officer
- ODMP: North Carolina Sergeant Killed in Crash
- Union Official: Ferguson Officer Confident About Grand Jury Decision
- Shooting in New Jersey Home Claims Two Children
PUERTO RICO -- Agent Francis Crespo-Mandry of the Puerto Rico Police Department was shot and killed as he and another officer responded to a panic alarm at a gas station in Patillas, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page. He was 55.
The suspects opened fire on the officers, fatally wounding Crespo-Mandry. One suspect was taken into custody, and the other remains at large.
Crespo-Mandry had served with the department for 24 years.
To send your condolences or to get information about the funeral arrangements, contact Superintendent General Emilio Diaz-Colon of the Puerto Rico Police Department at (787) 792-1234.