FEATURED IN NEWS
- Judge Rejects Restriction Order on Maine Nurse
- Two Arizona Officers Killed in Crashes
- California Officer Remembered as Loving Father, Son
- Violent Attack on D.C. Officer
- Pennsylvania Ambush Suspect Captured, Cuffed with Slain Trooper's Handcuffs
- Arizona Detention Officer Fatally Shoots Inmate in Struggle
- Naloxone Given to Illinois Police Departments
PUERTO RICO -- Agent Francis Crespo-Mandry of the Puerto Rico Police Department was shot and killed as he and another officer responded to a panic alarm at a gas station in Patillas, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page. He was 55.
The suspects opened fire on the officers, fatally wounding Crespo-Mandry. One suspect was taken into custody, and the other remains at large.
Crespo-Mandry had served with the department for 24 years.
To send your condolences or to get information about the funeral arrangements, contact Superintendent General Emilio Diaz-Colon of the Puerto Rico Police Department at (787) 792-1234.