FEATURED IN NEWS
- Mexico Police Block Hospital in Radiation Theft Case
- ‘Stop and Frisk’ is First Challenge for New NYPD Commissioner
- Remembering the Long Island Railway Massacre
- Icelandic Gunman Stopped in Nation’s First Officer-Involved Fatal Shooting
- Former NYPD Commissioner Chosen Again to Lead Department
- Trial Begins for Ex-Officer in Katrina Shooting
- Arkansas Grandfather Kills Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide
PUERTO RICO -- Agent Francis Crespo-Mandry of the Puerto Rico Police Department was shot and killed as he and another officer responded to a panic alarm at a gas station in Patillas, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page. He was 55.
The suspects opened fire on the officers, fatally wounding Crespo-Mandry. One suspect was taken into custody, and the other remains at large.
Crespo-Mandry had served with the department for 24 years.
To send your condolences or to get information about the funeral arrangements, contact Superintendent General Emilio Diaz-Colon of the Puerto Rico Police Department at (787) 792-1234.