FEATURED IN NEWS
- U.S. Man Wanted for Czech Murders Arrested by FBI at Dulles
- Lawsuit Claims Deputy Shot Man But Didn't Call Paramedics
- Mother Killed, Kids Hurt, after Shoplifters Crash in Houston
- Washington, D.C. Transit Police Arrest AED Thief
- Suspect in Killing of Utah Officer Found Dead in Cell
- New Jersey Cop Accused of Setting Fire to Captain's Home
- U.S. Park Police Furloughs Could Cause Holiday Weekend Response Delays
PUERTO RICO -- Agent Francis Crespo-Mandry of the Puerto Rico Police Department was shot and killed as he and another officer responded to a panic alarm at a gas station in Patillas, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page. He was 55.
The suspects opened fire on the officers, fatally wounding Crespo-Mandry. One suspect was taken into custody, and the other remains at large.
Crespo-Mandry had served with the department for 24 years.
To send your condolences or to get information about the funeral arrangements, contact Superintendent General Emilio Diaz-Colon of the Puerto Rico Police Department at (787) 792-1234.