FEATURED IN NEWS
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Eight Shot in Missouri House-to-House Rampage
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- Details Released in Washington Officer-Involved Shooting
- Three Arrested in Islamic State Terror Plot; Suspects Open About Striking Fear
- NYPD Honors Young Girl and Thank You Cards
- DOJ: No Criminal Charges in Florida Crime Watch Shooting
PUERTO RICO -- Agent Francis Crespo-Mandry of the Puerto Rico Police Department was shot and killed as he and another officer responded to a panic alarm at a gas station in Patillas, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page. He was 55.
The suspects opened fire on the officers, fatally wounding Crespo-Mandry. One suspect was taken into custody, and the other remains at large.
Crespo-Mandry had served with the department for 24 years.
To send your condolences or to get information about the funeral arrangements, contact Superintendent General Emilio Diaz-Colon of the Puerto Rico Police Department at (787) 792-1234.