FEATURED IN NEWS
- Suspect Identified in Pennsylvania Barracks Ambush; Hundreds Search for Armed Survivalist
- White House Supports Use of Body Cameras
- Wounded Washington Officer Chases Down Suspect
- Profile of Pennsylvania Gunman Released
- Indiana Police Release Video from Officer-Involved Shooting
- Gamers Use Police Hoax to Lash Out at Opponents
- Funeral Planned for Slain Pennsylvania Trooper
PUERTO RICO -- Agent Francis Crespo-Mandry of the Puerto Rico Police Department was shot and killed as he and another officer responded to a panic alarm at a gas station in Patillas, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page. He was 55.
The suspects opened fire on the officers, fatally wounding Crespo-Mandry. One suspect was taken into custody, and the other remains at large.
Crespo-Mandry had served with the department for 24 years.
To send your condolences or to get information about the funeral arrangements, contact Superintendent General Emilio Diaz-Colon of the Puerto Rico Police Department at (787) 792-1234.