FEATURED IN NEWS
- Five Family Members Found Dead Inside Maine Apartment
- Philadelphia Police Search for Suspects in Fatal Carjacking Crash
- Call for Troops at Border Echoes Earlier Requests
- Albuquerque Agrees to Court and Independent Police Monitors
- Cause Sought in Philadelphia-Area Hospital Shooting
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Colorado Traffic Stop Evolves into Running Crime Spree
PUERTO RICO -- Agent Francis Crespo-Mandry of the Puerto Rico Police Department was shot and killed as he and another officer responded to a panic alarm at a gas station in Patillas, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page. He was 55.
The suspects opened fire on the officers, fatally wounding Crespo-Mandry. One suspect was taken into custody, and the other remains at large.
Crespo-Mandry had served with the department for 24 years.
To send your condolences or to get information about the funeral arrangements, contact Superintendent General Emilio Diaz-Colon of the Puerto Rico Police Department at (787) 792-1234.