(Photo WUSA 9)
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Bikini Calendar Video Raises Questions for Utah Officials
- Search for Pennsylvania Gunman Takes a Shift
- Violence During New Hampshire Parties
- Indiana Serial Killer in Custody; More Victims Likely
- Florida Father Shoots Children in Violent Murder-Suicide
- Officer in Ferguson Shooting Feared for His Life
- Connecticut Establishes Task Force for Missing Girls
CLINTON, Md. (WUSA) -- A Prince George's County Police officer is in critical condition after he crashed his cruiser, emergency crews reported.
He crashed the car into a pole at Branch Avenue and Surrats Road in Clinton.
It happened at around 3:05 p.m, when crews were called out for a vehicle collision between one marked cruiser and another civilian vehicle.
One officer was transported and one civilian was transported to a local hospital.
It is unknown whether or not the officer was on a call or not is under investigation at this time.
The condition of the driver in the other vehicle is unknown.