(Photo WUSA 9)
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Boston Marathon Organizers Confident About Safe Race
- ODMP: Portland K9 Shot and Killed
- ODMP: Wisconsin Deputy Succumbs to Earlier Gunshot Wound
- Five Dead in Calgary Party Slaying
- Boston Police Safely Detonate Suspicious Packages at Marathon Finish Line
- Could Police Have Prevented the Boston Bombings?
- Police: Sex Offender Suspects in California Serial Killings Wore GPS Devices
CLINTON, Md. (WUSA) -- A Prince George's County Police officer is in critical condition after he crashed his cruiser, emergency crews reported.
He crashed the car into a pole at Branch Avenue and Surrats Road in Clinton.
It happened at around 3:05 p.m, when crews were called out for a vehicle collision between one marked cruiser and another civilian vehicle.
One officer was transported and one civilian was transported to a local hospital.
It is unknown whether or not the officer was on a call or not is under investigation at this time.
The condition of the driver in the other vehicle is unknown.