(Photo WUSA 9)
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Details Emerge of Officer in Ferguson Shooting
- Attorney General Heads to Ferguson; Grand Jury Expected to Convene
- Children among Eight Held Hostage in Illinois Standoff; Officers Shot
- St. Louis Police Shoot to Stop Armed Man Threatening Officers
- New Orleans Police Chief Retires
- California Police Foil School Shooting Plot
- More Violence and Injured Officers in Ferguson
CLINTON, Md. (WUSA) -- A Prince George's County Police officer is in critical condition after he crashed his cruiser, emergency crews reported.
He crashed the car into a pole at Branch Avenue and Surrats Road in Clinton.
It happened at around 3:05 p.m, when crews were called out for a vehicle collision between one marked cruiser and another civilian vehicle.
One officer was transported and one civilian was transported to a local hospital.
It is unknown whether or not the officer was on a call or not is under investigation at this time.
The condition of the driver in the other vehicle is unknown.