(Photo WUSA 9)
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Police Investigate Brooklyn Bridge Flag Swaps
- Man Arrested for Kicking Portland Police Horse
- Federal Investigation Places Monitor in Newark Police Department
- Pittsburgh Officer Attacked During Gay Pride Parade
- Albuquerque Teens Charged in Deaths of Homeless Men
- Texas Governor Deploys National Guard Troops to Border
- Police Find Similarities in Stockton Hostage Incident and Other Bank Robberies
CLINTON, Md. (WUSA) -- A Prince George's County Police officer is in critical condition after he crashed his cruiser, emergency crews reported.
He crashed the car into a pole at Branch Avenue and Surrats Road in Clinton.
It happened at around 3:05 p.m, when crews were called out for a vehicle collision between one marked cruiser and another civilian vehicle.
One officer was transported and one civilian was transported to a local hospital.
It is unknown whether or not the officer was on a call or not is under investigation at this time.
The condition of the driver in the other vehicle is unknown.