(Photo WUSA 9)
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Exhumation of Serial Killer Helps Solve Chicago-area Case
- Wisconsin Court Upholds Evidence from GPS Tracking
- NYPD Twitter Request Backfires
- Albuquerque Police Forced to Shoot Armed Suspect
- Officers Keep Watchful Eye on Boston Marathon
- Shooting Inside Federal Courthouse in Salt Lake City
- ODMP: Alabama Deputy Killed During Response
CLINTON, Md. (WUSA) -- A Prince George's County Police officer is in critical condition after he crashed his cruiser, emergency crews reported.
He crashed the car into a pole at Branch Avenue and Surrats Road in Clinton.
It happened at around 3:05 p.m, when crews were called out for a vehicle collision between one marked cruiser and another civilian vehicle.
One officer was transported and one civilian was transported to a local hospital.
It is unknown whether or not the officer was on a call or not is under investigation at this time.
The condition of the driver in the other vehicle is unknown.