FEATURED IN NEWS
- LAPD Officer Killed, One Critically Injured in Crash
- One Person Critically Wounded in Memphis Mall Shooting
- Rhode Island Boy Named Honorary Police Chief
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Indianapolis SWAT Officers Shot Serving Warrant
- Biker Injured in NYC Brawl Speaks Out
- Sentencing in Murder of Colorado Prison Director
The loosely knit hacker group Anonymous has been aligned with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement from the very start. Its latest action in support of the movement, which has changed from just "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Global," and spread worldwide, is information the group hacked from four police and government websites and released Friday.
More than 600MB of data from the International Association of Chief of Police (IACP) was released, according to a press release from Anonymous. The leaked information includes home addresses, membership rosters, internal documents, passwords, social security numbers and still more.