FEATURED IN NEWS
- Boston Marathon Organizers Confident About Safe Race
- ODMP: Portland K9 Shot and Killed
- ODMP: Wisconsin Deputy Succumbs to Earlier Gunshot Wound
- Five Dead in Calgary Party Slaying
- Boston Police Safely Detonate Suspicious Packages at Marathon Finish Line
- Could Police Have Prevented the Boston Bombings?
- Police: Sex Offender Suspects in California Serial Killings Wore GPS Devices
The loosely knit hacker group Anonymous has been aligned with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement from the very start. Its latest action in support of the movement, which has changed from just "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Global," and spread worldwide, is information the group hacked from four police and government websites and released Friday.
More than 600MB of data from the International Association of Chief of Police (IACP) was released, according to a press release from Anonymous. The leaked information includes home addresses, membership rosters, internal documents, passwords, social security numbers and still more.