FEATURED IN NEWS
- Sept. 11 Memorial Open to Public on Anniversary
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Filed in Wake of Ferguson Protests
- Teamwork Helps Outfit California Police Department
- Chattanooga Police Aim to Improve Relations with Latino Community
- New K9 Joins Abilene Police Department
- Ohio Highway Named in Honor of Fallen Officer
- Teens save Suicidal Woman Jumping from Maine Bridge
The loosely knit hacker group Anonymous has been aligned with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement from the very start. Its latest action in support of the movement, which has changed from just "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Global," and spread worldwide, is information the group hacked from four police and government websites and released Friday.
More than 600MB of data from the International Association of Chief of Police (IACP) was released, according to a press release from Anonymous. The leaked information includes home addresses, membership rosters, internal documents, passwords, social security numbers and still more.