FEATURED IN NEWS
- Deputy, Gunman Killed in Florida Fire and Ambush
- Calm Urged in Ferguson
- Drug Lab Explosion Destroys California Home
- Anniversary Memorial Service Held for Slain Agents, Officer
- ODMP: Heart Attack Claims Veteran Affairs Officer
- ODMP: North Carolina Sergeant Killed in Crash
- Union Official: Ferguson Officer Confident About Grand Jury Decision
The loosely knit hacker group Anonymous has been aligned with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement from the very start. Its latest action in support of the movement, which has changed from just "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Global," and spread worldwide, is information the group hacked from four police and government websites and released Friday.
More than 600MB of data from the International Association of Chief of Police (IACP) was released, according to a press release from Anonymous. The leaked information includes home addresses, membership rosters, internal documents, passwords, social security numbers and still more.