FEATURED IN NEWS
- Wisconsin Court Upholds Evidence from GPS Tracking
- NYPD Twitter Request Backfires
- Albuquerque Police Forced to Shoot Armed Suspect
- Officers Keep Watchful Eye on Boston Marathon
- Shooting Inside Federal Courthouse in Salt Lake City
- ODMP: Alabama Deputy Killed During Response
- Boston Marathon Organizers Confident About Safe Race
The loosely knit hacker group Anonymous has been aligned with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement from the very start. Its latest action in support of the movement, which has changed from just "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Global," and spread worldwide, is information the group hacked from four police and government websites and released Friday.
More than 600MB of data from the International Association of Chief of Police (IACP) was released, according to a press release from Anonymous. The leaked information includes home addresses, membership rosters, internal documents, passwords, social security numbers and still more.