FEATURED IN NEWS
- Holder: “Unspeakable Act of Barbarism”
- Murderer of NYPD Officers Posted Intent Online
- NYPD Officers Killed in Ambush
- Feds Sue New York City over Rikers Violence
- Arizona Sheriff Gives Up Immigration Enforcement Effort
- Grand Jury Clears Officers in FSU Shooting
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
The loosely knit hacker group Anonymous has been aligned with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement from the very start. Its latest action in support of the movement, which has changed from just "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Global," and spread worldwide, is information the group hacked from four police and government websites and released Friday.
More than 600MB of data from the International Association of Chief of Police (IACP) was released, according to a press release from Anonymous. The leaked information includes home addresses, membership rosters, internal documents, passwords, social security numbers and still more.