FEATURED IN NEWS
- Vermont College Selects Convicted Cop Killer as Commencement Speaker
- Pipe Bomb Found During Search for Pennsylvania Gunman
- First Degree Murder Charge in Oklahoma Beheading
- Appeals Court Orders Release of New Jersey Trooper’s Killer
- Search for Suspect in Pennsylvania Ambush Continues
- Tampa Faces Wave of Fire, Police Retirements
- Utah Family Found Dead inside Home
The loosely knit hacker group Anonymous has been aligned with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement from the very start. Its latest action in support of the movement, which has changed from just "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Global," and spread worldwide, is information the group hacked from four police and government websites and released Friday.
More than 600MB of data from the International Association of Chief of Police (IACP) was released, according to a press release from Anonymous. The leaked information includes home addresses, membership rosters, internal documents, passwords, social security numbers and still more.