FEATURED IN NEWS
- Final Charge Dropped in Fatal Detroit Raid Trial
- Expert: Threat Perception is Critical in Justified Shootings
- Border Patrol Takes Part in Super Bowl Security
- Armed Teen Storms Dutch Television Studio
- Homicides of Young Latino Men Go Unsolved in Los Angeles County
- ODMP: Alabama Officer Suffers Fatal Heart Attack
- Irish Officer Shot While Vacationing in New Orleans
Bay Area law enforcement officials are mobilizing as a Los Angeles jury is poised to deliver a verdict in the trial of former BART police officer Johannes Mehserle, charged with killing an unarmed man on New Year's Day in 2009.
Mehserle is accused of first-degree murder in the death of Oscar Grant. His trial is expected to wrap up in the next several days, and the jury could deliver its verdict as early as late this week.