FEATURED IN NEWS
- Secret Service Chief Feels Heat over White House Intruder
- Arrest Made in Louisville School Shooting
- Student-Involved Shooting Outside North Carolina School
- FBI Makes Animal Cruelty a Top-Tier Felony
- Pennsylvania Ambush Suspect Makes Mistakes
- Pennsylvania Trooper Killed During Firearms Training
- Vermont College Selects Convicted Cop Killer as Commencement Speaker
PHOENIX, Ariz. -- A Phoenix police sergeant shot a 26-year-old man Tuesday morning after the man repeatedly punched the sergeant in the head, officials said.
The sergeant was driving in an unmarked car after leaving a training facility when he saw a man walking northbound on Seventh Avenue from Dobbins Road, said Sgt. Trent Crump, a spokesman for the Phoenix Police Department.