FEATURED IN NEWS
- Workplace Violence, Trauma & Recovery: When LEOs Attack Their Own
- U. S. Border Patrol Plans Testing of Body Cameras
- Rescuers Search for Missing Texas Deputy
- Australian Police Stop Terror Threat in Massive Raid
- 100 Issues of Law Officer Magazine
- Los Angeles County Deputy Convicted in Jail Abuse Investigation
PHOENIX, Ariz. -- A Phoenix police sergeant shot a 26-year-old man Tuesday morning after the man repeatedly punched the sergeant in the head, officials said.
The sergeant was driving in an unmarked car after leaving a training facility when he saw a man walking northbound on Seventh Avenue from Dobbins Road, said Sgt. Trent Crump, a spokesman for the Phoenix Police Department.