FEATURED IN NEWS
- Feds Sue New York City over Rikers Violence
- Arizona Sheriff Gives Up Immigration Enforcement Effort
- Grand Jury Clears Officers in FSU Shooting
- Philadelphia Fire Department Apologizes for Medic’s Jab at Police
- Three Dead after Driver Crashes into California Pedestrians
- Mississippi Deputy Killed in Crash
- Over 70 Children Go Christmas Shopping with Tennessee Officers
PHOENIX, Ariz. -- A Phoenix police sergeant shot a 26-year-old man Tuesday morning after the man repeatedly punched the sergeant in the head, officials said.
The sergeant was driving in an unmarked car after leaving a training facility when he saw a man walking northbound on Seventh Avenue from Dobbins Road, said Sgt. Trent Crump, a spokesman for the Phoenix Police Department.