FEATURED IN NEWS
- CEO Wounded in Chicago High-Rise Shooting
- Minnesota Officer Killed During Traffic Stop
- Six Philadelphia Narcotics Officers Indicted
- Three North Carolina Deputies Wounded in Shootout
- Justice Department Sues Pennsylvania State Police over Fitness Test
- Fatal End for Suspect in Vegas Crime Spree
- New Jersey Officers Break up Violent Wedding Reception
PHOENIX, Ariz. -- A Phoenix police sergeant shot a 26-year-old man Tuesday morning after the man repeatedly punched the sergeant in the head, officials said.
The sergeant was driving in an unmarked car after leaving a training facility when he saw a man walking northbound on Seventh Avenue from Dobbins Road, said Sgt. Trent Crump, a spokesman for the Phoenix Police Department.