FEATURED IN NEWS
- Canada Attack Stirs Terror Fears
- K9’s Injured Taking Down White House Fence Jumper
- Islam Convert Strikes Two Canadian Soldiers in Quebec
- Video, Images: Gunmen Open Fire at Canadian War Memorial & Parliament Building
- Maryland Trooper Struck During Traffic Stop
- Gary Serial Killer Showed Earlier Signs of Violence
- Colorado Teens Caught Trying to Join ISIS
PHOENIX, Ariz. -- A Phoenix police sergeant shot a 26-year-old man Tuesday morning after the man repeatedly punched the sergeant in the head, officials said.
The sergeant was driving in an unmarked car after leaving a training facility when he saw a man walking northbound on Seventh Avenue from Dobbins Road, said Sgt. Trent Crump, a spokesman for the Phoenix Police Department.