FEATURED IN NEWS
- Family Sues Albuquerque PD Over Fatal Crash
- FBI: Agents Fell to Deaths Training off Virginia Coast
- Colorado Governor Delays Execution of Convicted Killer
- Massive Search Underway for Abducted Teen in Iowa
- London Police Investigate Ruthless Killing as Terror Attack
- Stockholm Youth Riot after Fatal Police Shooting
- FBI Agent Involved in Fatal Shooting During Boston Bombing Investigation
Police Officer William McGary succumbed to injuries sustained the previous night when he was struck by an intoxicated driver at the intersection of Dave Ward Drive and Exchange Street.
Officer McGary was directing traffic at the scene of another accident when a car struck him at about 8:00 pm. The driver who struck him was arrested at the scene and charged with several counts, including driving under the influence of narcotics.