FEATURED IN NEWS
- Boston Marathon Organizers Confident About Safe Race
- ODMP: Portland K9 Shot and Killed
- ODMP: Wisconsin Deputy Succumbs to Earlier Gunshot Wound
- Five Dead in Calgary Party Slaying
- Boston Police Safely Detonate Suspicious Packages at Marathon Finish Line
- Could Police Have Prevented the Boston Bombings?
- Police: Sex Offender Suspects in California Serial Killings Wore GPS Devices
BURLEIGH COUNTY, N.D. -- A Burleigh County Sheriff’s deputy died Wednesday morning after assisting with the arrest of a DUI suspect who is accused of leading officers on a vehicle chase and then threatening them with his fists.
Deputy Bryan Keith Sleeper, 39, was transported by ambulance to St. Alexius Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead just before 1 a.m. An autopsy showed he died of natural causes.