FEATURED IN NEWS
- Kenya Mall Attack Prompts NYPD Terror Drill
- Michigan Police Make Arrests after Big 10 Championship Game
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- California Deputy in Fatal Shooting Returns to Duty
- ODMP: New Mexico Sergeant Succumbs to Earlier Crash Injuries
- New Mexico Trooper Fired in Van Shooting Incident
- Mexico Police Block Hospital in Radiation Theft Case
BURLEIGH COUNTY, N.D. -- A Burleigh County Sheriff’s deputy died Wednesday morning after assisting with the arrest of a DUI suspect who is accused of leading officers on a vehicle chase and then threatening them with his fists.
Deputy Bryan Keith Sleeper, 39, was transported by ambulance to St. Alexius Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead just before 1 a.m. An autopsy showed he died of natural causes.