FEATURED IN NEWS
- Body of Texas Deputy Found in Lake
- Shots Fired During Search for Pennsylvania Gunman
- Manhunt Continues for Gunman in Pennsylvania Ambush
- Search to Resume for Texas Deputy
- Florida Felon Kills Six Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide Rampage
- Workplace Violence, Trauma & Recovery: When LEOs Attack Their Own
- U. S. Border Patrol Plans Testing of Body Cameras
BURLEIGH COUNTY, N.D. -- A Burleigh County Sheriff’s deputy died Wednesday morning after assisting with the arrest of a DUI suspect who is accused of leading officers on a vehicle chase and then threatening them with his fists.
Deputy Bryan Keith Sleeper, 39, was transported by ambulance to St. Alexius Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead just before 1 a.m. An autopsy showed he died of natural causes.