FEATURED IN NEWS
- Final Charge Dropped in Fatal Detroit Raid Trial
- Expert: Threat Perception is Critical in Justified Shootings
- Border Patrol Takes Part in Super Bowl Security
- Armed Teen Storms Dutch Television Studio
- Homicides of Young Latino Men Go Unsolved in Los Angeles County
- ODMP: Alabama Officer Suffers Fatal Heart Attack
- Irish Officer Shot While Vacationing in New Orleans
BURLEIGH COUNTY, N.D. -- A Burleigh County Sheriff’s deputy died Wednesday morning after assisting with the arrest of a DUI suspect who is accused of leading officers on a vehicle chase and then threatening them with his fists.
Deputy Bryan Keith Sleeper, 39, was transported by ambulance to St. Alexius Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead just before 1 a.m. An autopsy showed he died of natural causes.