FEATURED IN NEWS
- ODMP: Puerto Rico Officer Killed During Undercover Work
- Colorado Carjacking Suspect Caught in Rush Hour Chase
- NYPD Officers, First Responders Rush to Manhattan Explosion
- Portland Police Rescue Couple from Angry Cat
- Arrest Made in California Severed Head Case
- At Least 3,500 Officers to Cover 2014 Boston Marathon
- Arrest in Murder of Off-Duty Ohio Officer
Correctional Officer Tracy Hardin died as the result of an injury suffered while struggling with an inmate at the High Desert State Prison.
Officer Hardin was speaking to the inmate about disciplinary issues when the inmate assaulted him. During the ensuing struggle Officer Hardin injured his ankle.