FEATURED IN NEWS
- Arkansas Grandfather Kills Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide
- Texas Executes Inmate Convicted of Killed Corrections Officer
- Maine Police Chief Takes on Fire Chief Duties
- Attorneys Claim California Officers Are Wrongly Accused in Death of Homeless Man
- Sex Offender Steals Seattle Ferry
- Eight Dead, Many Injured When Police Chopper Crashes onto Scottish Pub
- Off-Duty Kansas City Firefighter Shot by Off-Duty Police Officer
Correctional Officer Tracy Hardin died as the result of an injury suffered while struggling with an inmate at the High Desert State Prison.
Officer Hardin was speaking to the inmate about disciplinary issues when the inmate assaulted him. During the ensuing struggle Officer Hardin injured his ankle.