FEATURED IN NEWS
- Father, Son Acquitted in NY of Sex Trafficking
- Mueller: FBI Uses Drones for Surveillance
- Slain MIT Cop's Brother Seeks Holiday for First Responders
- Railroad, Police Bring Train Safety Plan to Indiana
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Screening Day to be Held
- New York Men Arrested in X-Ray Weapon Plot
- FBI Unsuccessful in Finding Hoffa’s Body
Correctional Officer Tracy Hardin died as the result of an injury suffered while struggling with an inmate at the High Desert State Prison.
Officer Hardin was speaking to the inmate about disciplinary issues when the inmate assaulted him. During the ensuing struggle Officer Hardin injured his ankle.