FEATURED IN NEWS
- Final Charge Dropped in Fatal Detroit Raid Trial
- Expert: Threat Perception is Critical in Justified Shootings
- Border Patrol Takes Part in Super Bowl Security
- Armed Teen Storms Dutch Television Studio
- Homicides of Young Latino Men Go Unsolved in Los Angeles County
- ODMP: Alabama Officer Suffers Fatal Heart Attack
- Irish Officer Shot While Vacationing in New Orleans
BATON ROUGE, La. -- A Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Enforcement Division agent was found dead Friday morning in West Feliciana Parish.
The department said the body of Sgt. Paul Stuckey, 47, of Zachary, was found by local fishermen at the old ferry landing near the banks of the Mississippi River just outside of St. Francisville.