Investigation begins at Butts County firing range.
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Father, Son Acquitted in NY of Sex Trafficking
- Mueller: FBI Uses Drones for Surveillance
- Slain MIT Cop's Brother Seeks Holiday for First Responders
- Railroad, Police Bring Train Safety Plan to Indiana
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Screening Day to be Held
- New York Men Arrested in X-Ray Weapon Plot
- FBI Unsuccessful in Finding Hoffa’s Body
ROME, Ga. -- A Georgia probation officer from Rome was shot and killed Wednesday during a training exercise at the Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison training facility in Jackson, a DOC spokeswoman said.
The Department of Corrections identified the officer as 24-year-old Tiffany Bishop.