Investigation begins at Butts County firing range.
FEATURED IN NEWS
- U. S. Border Patrol Plans Testing of Body Cameras
- Rescuers Search for Missing Texas Deputy
- Australian Police Stop Terror Threat in Massive Raid
- 100 Issues of Law Officer Magazine
- Los Angeles County Deputy Convicted in Jail Abuse Investigation
- Minnesota Cities Participate in Program to Stop Terrorist Recruitment
ROME, Ga. -- A Georgia probation officer from Rome was shot and killed Wednesday during a training exercise at the Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison training facility in Jackson, a DOC spokeswoman said.
The Department of Corrections identified the officer as 24-year-old Tiffany Bishop.