FEATURED IN NEWS
- At Least 3,500 Officers to Cover 2014 Boston Marathon
- Arrest in Murder of Off-Duty Ohio Officer
- LAPD Officer Killed, One Critically Injured in Crash
- One Person Critically Wounded in Memphis Mall Shooting
- Rhode Island Boy Named Honorary Police Chief
- Mother in Florida Surf Rescue Was Stopped Earlier by Police
- Indianapolis SWAT Officers Shot Serving Warrant
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Det. Andrew Faggio succumbed to injuries sustained in an automobile accident on Jan. 31, 2003, while en route to a stakeout assignment.
He encountered an oncoming vehicle and swerved to avoid striking it, but his car spun around and struck a tree. Faggio, who served with the New Haven PD for 14 years, suffered severe head injuries and went into a coma.
For funeral information, call Chief Dean M. Esserman at (203) 946-6316.