FEATURED IN NEWS
- Calm Urged in Ferguson
- Drug Lab Explosion Destroys California Home
- Anniversary Memorial Service Held for Slain Agents, Officer
- ODMP: Heart Attack Claims Veteran Affairs Officer
- ODMP: North Carolina Sergeant Killed in Crash
- Union Official: Ferguson Officer Confident About Grand Jury Decision
- Shooting in New Jersey Home Claims Two Children
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Det. Andrew Faggio succumbed to injuries sustained in an automobile accident on Jan. 31, 2003, while en route to a stakeout assignment.
He encountered an oncoming vehicle and swerved to avoid striking it, but his car spun around and struck a tree. Faggio, who served with the New Haven PD for 14 years, suffered severe head injuries and went into a coma.
For funeral information, call Chief Dean M. Esserman at (203) 946-6316.