FEATURED IN NEWS
- Maryland Trooper Struck During Traffic Stop
- Gary Serial Killer Showed Earlier Signs of Violence
- Colorado Teens Caught Trying to Join ISIS
- Schools Closed After Sightings of Pennsylvania Gunman
- Missouri Officer Killed, Ejected During Response Crash
- California Woman Get Stuck in Chimney Break-In
- Bikini Calendar Video Raises Questions for Utah Officials
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Det. Andrew Faggio succumbed to injuries sustained in an automobile accident on Jan. 31, 2003, while en route to a stakeout assignment.
He encountered an oncoming vehicle and swerved to avoid striking it, but his car spun around and struck a tree. Faggio, who served with the New Haven PD for 14 years, suffered severe head injuries and went into a coma.
For funeral information, call Chief Dean M. Esserman at (203) 946-6316.