FEATURED IN NEWS
- Portland Police Continue Pizza Delivery for Injured Driver
- Three Dead in Shooting at Alabama UPS Facility
- Tensions High as Pennsylvania Gunman Eludes Capture
- Secret Service Considers Security Upgrades after Perimeter Breach
- Rookie NYPD Officer Killed, Others Injured in Crash
- Rifle Found in Search for Pennsylvania Gunman
- Body of Texas Deputy Found in Lake
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Det. Andrew Faggio succumbed to injuries sustained in an automobile accident on Jan. 31, 2003, while en route to a stakeout assignment.
He encountered an oncoming vehicle and swerved to avoid striking it, but his car spun around and struck a tree. Faggio, who served with the New Haven PD for 14 years, suffered severe head injuries and went into a coma.
For funeral information, call Chief Dean M. Esserman at (203) 946-6316.