FEATURED IN NEWS
- Sept. 11 Memorial Open to Public on Anniversary
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Filed in Wake of Ferguson Protests
- Teamwork Helps Outfit California Police Department
- Chattanooga Police Aim to Improve Relations with Latino Community
- New K9 Joins Abilene Police Department
- Ohio Highway Named in Honor of Fallen Officer
- Teens save Suicidal Woman Jumping from Maine Bridge
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Det. Andrew Faggio succumbed to injuries sustained in an automobile accident on Jan. 31, 2003, while en route to a stakeout assignment.
He encountered an oncoming vehicle and swerved to avoid striking it, but his car spun around and struck a tree. Faggio, who served with the New Haven PD for 14 years, suffered severe head injuries and went into a coma.
For funeral information, call Chief Dean M. Esserman at (203) 946-6316.