FEATURED IN NEWS
- Justice Department Sues Pennsylvania State Police over Fitness Test
- Fatal End for Suspect in Vegas Crime Spree
- New Jersey Officers Break up Violent Wedding Reception
- Mother Sues Border Patrol for Son’s Death
- New York Mayor Vows to Improve NYPD, Community Relations
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Two Charged in Fatal Philadelphia Carjacking Crash
ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. -- Carter County Constable Ross Potter died Friday night from injuries he suffered in a recent car accident, according to the Carter County Sheriff’s Office.
On Aug. 4, Potter was seriously injured when his car crashed into a light pole off Tenn. Highway 91 at the Blue Springs Road intersection. His passenger, Jeanne B. Leonard, 80, Crooke Street, Hampton, was killed in the wreck.