FEATURED IN NEWS
- Mexico Police Block Hospital in Radiation Theft Case
- ‘Stop and Frisk’ is First Challenge for New NYPD Commissioner
- Remembering the Long Island Railway Massacre
- Icelandic Gunman Stopped in Nation’s First Officer-Involved Fatal Shooting
- Former NYPD Commissioner Chosen Again to Lead Department
- Trial Begins for Ex-Officer in Katrina Shooting
- Arkansas Grandfather Kills Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide
ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. -- Carter County Constable Ross Potter died Friday night from injuries he suffered in a recent car accident, according to the Carter County Sheriff’s Office.
On Aug. 4, Potter was seriously injured when his car crashed into a light pole off Tenn. Highway 91 at the Blue Springs Road intersection. His passenger, Jeanne B. Leonard, 80, Crooke Street, Hampton, was killed in the wreck.