FEATURED IN NEWS
- Final Charge Dropped in Fatal Detroit Raid Trial
- Expert: Threat Perception is Critical in Justified Shootings
- Border Patrol Takes Part in Super Bowl Security
- Armed Teen Storms Dutch Television Studio
- Homicides of Young Latino Men Go Unsolved in Los Angeles County
- ODMP: Alabama Officer Suffers Fatal Heart Attack
- Irish Officer Shot While Vacationing in New Orleans
ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. -- Carter County Constable Ross Potter died Friday night from injuries he suffered in a recent car accident, according to the Carter County Sheriff’s Office.
On Aug. 4, Potter was seriously injured when his car crashed into a light pole off Tenn. Highway 91 at the Blue Springs Road intersection. His passenger, Jeanne B. Leonard, 80, Crooke Street, Hampton, was killed in the wreck.