FEATURED IN NEWS
- Autopsy Released in Controversial Ferguson Shooting
- Canada Attack Stirs Terror Fears
- K9’s Injured Taking Down White House Fence Jumper
- Islam Convert Strikes Two Canadian Soldiers in Quebec
- Video, Images: Gunman Opens Fire at Canadian War Memorial & Parliament Building
- Maryland Trooper Struck During Traffic Stop
- Gary Serial Killer Showed Earlier Signs of Violence
ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. -- Carter County Constable Ross Potter died Friday night from injuries he suffered in a recent car accident, according to the Carter County Sheriff’s Office.
On Aug. 4, Potter was seriously injured when his car crashed into a light pole off Tenn. Highway 91 at the Blue Springs Road intersection. His passenger, Jeanne B. Leonard, 80, Crooke Street, Hampton, was killed in the wreck.