FEATURED IN NEWS
- Chicago Paper Scrutinizes Metra Police Department's Overtime Usage
- Official: FBI Agents' Cause of Death Unlikely Soon
- Virginia Driver Who Hit Officer with Car Shot, Killed
- NY Police Look Into Links Between Fatal Shooting, Anti-Gay Attacks
- Colorado Sheriffs Sue Over New Gun Restrictions
- Wounded Massachusetts Transit Officer Eager for Work
- Texas Deputy Killed in Collision with Intoxicated Driver
ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. -- Carter County Constable Ross Potter died Friday night from injuries he suffered in a recent car accident, according to the Carter County Sheriff’s Office.
On Aug. 4, Potter was seriously injured when his car crashed into a light pole off Tenn. Highway 91 at the Blue Springs Road intersection. His passenger, Jeanne B. Leonard, 80, Crooke Street, Hampton, was killed in the wreck.