FEATURED IN NEWS
- Reliability of Bite Mark Analysis, Analysts Under Increased Scrutiny
- Greensboro Police Department is Now Part of CrimeMapping.com
- New Jersey Bill Would Require Outside Agences to Notify State of Counterterrorism Surveillance
- Supreme Court Says Pre-Miranda Silence Can be Used
- Supreme Court Refuses Hearing Seattle Officer’s Appeal
- ODMP: Texas Officer Killed by Hit-and-Run Driver
- Judge Postpones Ordering Remedies in Racial-Profiling Case in Arizona
ALHAMBRA, Calif. -- An officer killed early Sunday in a crash that involved two squad cars was identified as 26-year-old Ryan Stringer.
Stringer was a three-year veteran of the Alhambra Police Department. He was killed when his 2006 Ford Crown Victoria collided with another patrol car, a 2007 Dodge Charger, driven by 27-year-old Officer Juan Carlos Mejia.
- Both Officers Were Using Lights in Alhambra Crash
- Officer Dies in Crash When Police Cars Collide in Alhambra Intersection
- ODMP Remembers Police Officer Ryan Stringer