FEATURED IN NEWS
- Pennsylvania Ambush Suspect Captured, Cuffed with Slain Trooper's Handcuffs
- Arizona Detention Officer Fatally Shoots Inmate in Struggle
- Naloxone Given to Illinois Police Departments
- Halloween Cancelled in Pennsylvania Manhunt Area
- A Deadly Law Enforcement Week
- California SWAT Officer Succumbs to Wounds
- Shooting at North Carolina Courthouse
ALHAMBRA, Calif. -- An officer killed early Sunday in a crash that involved two squad cars was identified as 26-year-old Ryan Stringer.
Stringer was a three-year veteran of the Alhambra Police Department. He was killed when his 2006 Ford Crown Victoria collided with another patrol car, a 2007 Dodge Charger, driven by 27-year-old Officer Juan Carlos Mejia.
- Both Officers Were Using Lights in Alhambra Crash
- Officer Dies in Crash When Police Cars Collide in Alhambra Intersection
- ODMP Remembers Police Officer Ryan Stringer