FEATURED IN NEWS
- Arizona Detective Resigns over Resident Status
- Ex-New Orleans Officer Acquitted of Charges in Katrina Shooting
- Study Finds Long Beach K9s Bite less Than LAPD and LASD
- ODMP: Texas Deputy Dies after Being Critically Injured
- New Mexico Trooper in Van Shooting to Appeal Firing
- LAPD Begins Crackdown on Unbuckled Officers
- Kenya Mall Attack Prompts NYPD Terror Drill
ALHAMBRA, Calif. -- An officer killed early Sunday in a crash that involved two squad cars was identified as 26-year-old Ryan Stringer.
Stringer was a three-year veteran of the Alhambra Police Department. He was killed when his 2006 Ford Crown Victoria collided with another patrol car, a 2007 Dodge Charger, driven by 27-year-old Officer Juan Carlos Mejia.
- Both Officers Were Using Lights in Alhambra Crash
- Officer Dies in Crash When Police Cars Collide in Alhambra Intersection
- ODMP Remembers Police Officer Ryan Stringer