FEATURED IN NEWS
- Final Charge Dropped in Fatal Detroit Raid Trial
- Expert: Threat Perception is Critical in Justified Shootings
- Border Patrol Takes Part in Super Bowl Security
- Armed Teen Storms Dutch Television Studio
- Homicides of Young Latino Men Go Unsolved in Los Angeles County
- ODMP: Alabama Officer Suffers Fatal Heart Attack
- Irish Officer Shot While Vacationing in New Orleans
Corporal Terry Johnson succumbed to injuries sustained several hours earlier when he was involved in a vehicle crash while on patrol.
A citizen called 911 to report an overturned patrol car in a ditch along Highway 96 in Lavaca, Arkansas, at approximately 4:20 am. Responding rescue personnel extricated him from the vehicle and transported him to Mercy Hospital. He succumbed to injuries shortly after noon.
Corporal Johnson had served with the Sebastian County Sheriff's Office for 16 years.
Please contact the following agency to send condolences or to obtain funeral arrangements:
Sheriff Bill Hollenbeck
Sebastian County Sheriff's Office
800 South A Street
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Phone: (479) 783-1051