FEATURED IN NEWS
- Arizona Detective Resigns over Resident Status
- Ex-New Orleans Officer Acquitted of Charges in Katrina Shooting
- Study Finds Long Beach K9s Bite less Than LAPD and LASD
- ODMP: Texas Deputy Dies after Being Critically Injured
- New Mexico Trooper in Van Shooting to Appeal Firing
- LAPD Begins Crackdown on Unbuckled Officers
- Kenya Mall Attack Prompts NYPD Terror Drill
Corporal Terry Johnson succumbed to injuries sustained several hours earlier when he was involved in a vehicle crash while on patrol.
A citizen called 911 to report an overturned patrol car in a ditch along Highway 96 in Lavaca, Arkansas, at approximately 4:20 am. Responding rescue personnel extricated him from the vehicle and transported him to Mercy Hospital. He succumbed to injuries shortly after noon.
Corporal Johnson had served with the Sebastian County Sheriff's Office for 16 years.
Please contact the following agency to send condolences or to obtain funeral arrangements:
Sheriff Bill Hollenbeck
Sebastian County Sheriff's Office
800 South A Street
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Phone: (479) 783-1051