FEATURED IN NEWS
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Eight Shot in Missouri House-to-House Rampage
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- Details Released in Washington Officer-Involved Shooting
- Three Arrested in Islamic State Terror Plot; Suspects Open About Striking Fear
- NYPD Honors Young Girl and Thank You Cards
- DOJ: No Criminal Charges in Florida Crime Watch Shooting
Corporal Terry Johnson succumbed to injuries sustained several hours earlier when he was involved in a vehicle crash while on patrol.
A citizen called 911 to report an overturned patrol car in a ditch along Highway 96 in Lavaca, Arkansas, at approximately 4:20 am. Responding rescue personnel extricated him from the vehicle and transported him to Mercy Hospital. He succumbed to injuries shortly after noon.
Corporal Johnson had served with the Sebastian County Sheriff's Office for 16 years.
Please contact the following agency to send condolences or to obtain funeral arrangements:
Sheriff Bill Hollenbeck
Sebastian County Sheriff's Office
800 South A Street
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Phone: (479) 783-1051