FEATURED IN NEWS
- California Deputies Killed, Suspect Arrested
- One Dead, Several Wounded in Shooting at Washington High School
- Terrorists in the Homeland
- New Technology Signals Officer-Involved Shootings to Dispatchers
- Heart Attack Claims L.A. County Deputy
- NYPD Officers Wounded in Hatchet Attack
- Autopsy Released in Controversial Ferguson Shooting
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The bullets from a young man's gun were something Glendale Officer Brad Jones was not prepared for, just as his family and two little children are not prepared to go on living without him.
"You get that knock on the door or you get that phone call, and you just don't know what to do with yourself, but then you have to sit down with your children and explain to them at a very young age that daddy's not coming home. It is something that no one should ever have to do," said survivor and 100 Club of Arizona representative Angela Harrolle.