FEATURED IN NEWS
- Albuquerque Police Forced to Shoot Armed Suspect
- Officers Keep Watchful Eye on Boston Marathon
- Shooting Inside Federal Courthouse in Salt Lake City
- ODMP: Alabama Deputy Killed During Response
- Boston Marathon Organizers Confident About Safe Race
- ODMP: Portland K9 Shot and Killed
- ODMP: Wisconsin Deputy Succumbs to Earlier Gunshot Wound
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The bullets from a young man's gun were something Glendale Officer Brad Jones was not prepared for, just as his family and two little children are not prepared to go on living without him.
"You get that knock on the door or you get that phone call, and you just don't know what to do with yourself, but then you have to sit down with your children and explain to them at a very young age that daddy's not coming home. It is something that no one should ever have to do," said survivor and 100 Club of Arizona representative Angela Harrolle.