FEATURED IN NEWS
- Justice Department Sues Pennsylvania State Police over Fitness Test
- Fatal End for Suspect in Vegas Crime Spree
- New Jersey Officers Break up Violent Wedding Reception
- Mother Sues Border Patrol for Son’s Death
- New York Mayor Vows to Improve NYPD, Community Relations
- Over 2,000 9/11 First Responders Diagnosed with Cancer
- Two Charged in Fatal Philadelphia Carjacking Crash
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The bullets from a young man's gun were something Glendale Officer Brad Jones was not prepared for, just as his family and two little children are not prepared to go on living without him.
"You get that knock on the door or you get that phone call, and you just don't know what to do with yourself, but then you have to sit down with your children and explain to them at a very young age that daddy's not coming home. It is something that no one should ever have to do," said survivor and 100 Club of Arizona representative Angela Harrolle.