FEATURED IN NEWS
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Colorado Traffic Stop Evolves into Running Crime Spree
- Gunman in Texas Standoff Dead
- Australia Prepares Officers for Deployment to Ukraine
- Arrest Linked to Pistol Used to Kill Massachusetts Officer
- Texas Officers Shot During Standoff
- Staten Island Suspect’s Death Challenges Small Crime Policing Tactic
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The bullets from a young man's gun were something Glendale Officer Brad Jones was not prepared for, just as his family and two little children are not prepared to go on living without him.
"You get that knock on the door or you get that phone call, and you just don't know what to do with yourself, but then you have to sit down with your children and explain to them at a very young age that daddy's not coming home. It is something that no one should ever have to do," said survivor and 100 Club of Arizona representative Angela Harrolle.