FEATURED IN NEWS
- Body of Texas Deputy Found in Lake
- Shots Fired During Search for Pennsylvania Gunman
- Manhunt Continues for Gunman in Pennsylvania Ambush
- Search to Resume for Texas Deputy
- Florida Felon Kills Six Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide Rampage
- Workplace Violence, Trauma & Recovery: When LEOs Attack Their Own
- U. S. Border Patrol Plans Testing of Body Cameras
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The bullets from a young man's gun were something Glendale Officer Brad Jones was not prepared for, just as his family and two little children are not prepared to go on living without him.
"You get that knock on the door or you get that phone call, and you just don't know what to do with yourself, but then you have to sit down with your children and explain to them at a very young age that daddy's not coming home. It is something that no one should ever have to do," said survivor and 100 Club of Arizona representative Angela Harrolle.