FEATURED IN NEWS
- Judge Declares Mistrial in Detroit Fatal Raid Trial
- Federal Probation Officers Fired, Demoted after Monitored Man Rapes Girl, Kills Mother
- Gunman Opens Fire during Utah Father’s Day Mass
- Authorities Begin New Search for Hoffa’s Body
- Reliability of Bite Mark Analysis, Analysts Under Increased Scrutiny
- Greensboro Police Department is Now Part of CrimeMapping.com
- New Jersey Bill Would Require Outside Agences to Notify State of Counterterrorism Surveillance
PHOENIX—A convicted felon has been arrested by police in a Phoenix suburb after telling officers that she was hiding a handgun in her bra.
Angela Lynn Milhoan is not allowed to possess a firearm. But police in Mesa, Ariz., say the 20-year-old admitted to concealing a .22-caliber semi-automatic handgun in her undergarments when a car she was riding in was stopped by officers early Tuesday.
The Arizona Republic (http://bit.ly/y6QqlZ) reports that police had stopped the car while looking for a suspect on a weapons violation warrant.
They seized the gun and arrested Milhoan on charges of being a prohibited possessor of a firearm and concealing a deadly weapon while under 21 years of age.