FEATURED IN NEWS
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Filed in Wake of Ferguson Protests
- Teamwork Helps Outfit California Police Department
- Chattanooga Police Aim to Improve Relations with Latino Community
- New K9 Joins Abilene Police Department
- Ohio Highway Named in Honor of Fallen Officer
- Teens save Suicidal Woman Jumping from Maine Bridge
- Video: Atlanta Man Shot After Attacking Officer with Knife
PHOENIX—A convicted felon has been arrested by police in a Phoenix suburb after telling officers that she was hiding a handgun in her bra.
Angela Lynn Milhoan is not allowed to possess a firearm. But police in Mesa, Ariz., say the 20-year-old admitted to concealing a .22-caliber semi-automatic handgun in her undergarments when a car she was riding in was stopped by officers early Tuesday.
The Arizona Republic (http://bit.ly/y6QqlZ) reports that police had stopped the car while looking for a suspect on a weapons violation warrant.
They seized the gun and arrested Milhoan on charges of being a prohibited possessor of a firearm and concealing a deadly weapon while under 21 years of age.