FEATURED IN NEWS
- Icelandic Gunman Stopped in Nation’s First Officer-Involved Fatal Shooting
- Former NYPD Commissioner Chosen Again to Lead Department
- Trial Begins for Ex-Officer in Katrina Shooting
- Arkansas Grandfather Kills Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide
- Texas Executes Inmate Convicted of Killed Corrections Officer
- Maine Police Chief Takes on Fire Chief Duties
- Attorneys Claim California Officers Are Wrongly Accused in Death of Homeless Man
PHOENIX—A convicted felon has been arrested by police in a Phoenix suburb after telling officers that she was hiding a handgun in her bra.
Angela Lynn Milhoan is not allowed to possess a firearm. But police in Mesa, Ariz., say the 20-year-old admitted to concealing a .22-caliber semi-automatic handgun in her undergarments when a car she was riding in was stopped by officers early Tuesday.
The Arizona Republic (http://bit.ly/y6QqlZ) reports that police had stopped the car while looking for a suspect on a weapons violation warrant.
They seized the gun and arrested Milhoan on charges of being a prohibited possessor of a firearm and concealing a deadly weapon while under 21 years of age.