FEATURED IN NEWS
- NYPD Twitter Request Backfires
- Albuquerque Police Forced to Shoot Armed Suspect
- Officers Keep Watchful Eye on Boston Marathon
- Shooting Inside Federal Courthouse in Salt Lake City
- ODMP: Alabama Deputy Killed During Response
- Boston Marathon Organizers Confident About Safe Race
- ODMP: Portland K9 Shot and Killed
PHOENIX—A convicted felon has been arrested by police in a Phoenix suburb after telling officers that she was hiding a handgun in her bra.
Angela Lynn Milhoan is not allowed to possess a firearm. But police in Mesa, Ariz., say the 20-year-old admitted to concealing a .22-caliber semi-automatic handgun in her undergarments when a car she was riding in was stopped by officers early Tuesday.
The Arizona Republic (http://bit.ly/y6QqlZ) reports that police had stopped the car while looking for a suspect on a weapons violation warrant.
They seized the gun and arrested Milhoan on charges of being a prohibited possessor of a firearm and concealing a deadly weapon while under 21 years of age.