FEATURED IN NEWS
- Cause Sought in Philadelphia Hospital Shooting
- Shooting Inside Suburban Philadelphia Hospital Complex
- Colorado Traffic Stop Evolves into Running Crime Spree
- Gunman in Texas Standoff Dead
- Australia Prepares Officers for Deployment to Ukraine
- Arrest Linked to Pistol Used to Kill Massachusetts Officer
- Texas Officers Shot During Standoff
ANNISTON, Ala. -- They entered in groups of two and three to tell him goodbye. He’s not gone yet; there’s a few more people he has left to help.
Anniston police officer Justin Sollohub was shot in the head Wednesday morning while on routine patrol. The 27-year-old was brain dead but remained on life support late Wednesday so his organs could be donated, a longtime family friend said.