FEATURED IN NEWS
- Workplace Violence, Trauma & Recovery: When LEOs Attack Their Own
- U. S. Border Patrol Plans Testing of Body Cameras
- Rescuers Search for Missing Texas Deputy
- Australian Police Stop Terror Threat in Massive Raid
- 100 Issues of Law Officer Magazine
- Los Angeles County Deputy Convicted in Jail Abuse Investigation
ANNISTON, Ala. -- They entered in groups of two and three to tell him goodbye. He’s not gone yet; there’s a few more people he has left to help.
Anniston police officer Justin Sollohub was shot in the head Wednesday morning while on routine patrol. The 27-year-old was brain dead but remained on life support late Wednesday so his organs could be donated, a longtime family friend said.