FEATURED IN NEWS
- Sept. 11 Memorial Open to Public on Anniversary
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Filed in Wake of Ferguson Protests
- Teamwork Helps Outfit California Police Department
- Chattanooga Police Aim to Improve Relations with Latino Community
- New K9 Joins Abilene Police Department
- Ohio Highway Named in Honor of Fallen Officer
- Teens save Suicidal Woman Jumping from Maine Bridge
ANNISTON, Ala. -- They entered in groups of two and three to tell him goodbye. He’s not gone yet; there’s a few more people he has left to help.
Anniston police officer Justin Sollohub was shot in the head Wednesday morning while on routine patrol. The 27-year-old was brain dead but remained on life support late Wednesday so his organs could be donated, a longtime family friend said.