FEATURED IN NEWS
- St. Louis Police Shoot to Stop Armed Man Threatening Officers
- New Orleans Police Chief Retires
- California Police Foil School Shooting Plot
- More Violence and Injured Officers in Ferguson
- Militias Complicate Texas Border Situation
- Nebraska Sheriff Suffers Fatal Heart Attack after Struggle
- Milwaukee Officers Fired on During Drug Raid
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Authorities say a Tuscaloosa police officer was killed as he escorted a funeral procession.
Police Chief Steve Anderson says a driver in the Saturday afternoon procession made a U-turn and hit 42-year-old Officer Trevor Scott Phillips on his motorcycle. Anderson said the impact threw Phillips off the motorcycle.
- ODMP Remembers Officer Trevor Scott Phillips
- Tuscaloosa Local: Police Officer Killed While Escorting a Funeral
- Local: TPD Officer Killed in Bike Accident