FEATURED IN NEWS
- Body of Texas Deputy Found in Lake
- Shots Fired During Search for Pennsylvania Gunman
- Manhunt Continues for Gunman in Pennsylvania Ambush
- Search to Resume for Texas Deputy
- Florida Felon Kills Six Grandchildren in Murder-Suicide Rampage
- Workplace Violence, Trauma & Recovery: When LEOs Attack Their Own
- U. S. Border Patrol Plans Testing of Body Cameras
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Authorities say a Tuscaloosa police officer was killed as he escorted a funeral procession.
Police Chief Steve Anderson says a driver in the Saturday afternoon procession made a U-turn and hit 42-year-old Officer Trevor Scott Phillips on his motorcycle. Anderson said the impact threw Phillips off the motorcycle.
- ODMP Remembers Officer Trevor Scott Phillips
- Tuscaloosa Local: Police Officer Killed While Escorting a Funeral
- Local: TPD Officer Killed in Bike Accident