FEATURED IN NEWS
- Justice Department to Expedite Benefits for NYPD Officers
- Police Departments on Alert around the Country
- Florida Officer Shot, Killed and Run Over by Fugitive
- A Tough Time for Law Enforcement
- Holder: “Unspeakable Act of Barbarism”
- Murderer of NYPD Officers Posted Intent Online
- NYPD Officers Killed in Ambush
PRINEVILLE, Ore. (AP) — Another Oregon sheriff says he would refuse to enforce any new federal gun law he believes is unconstitutional.
Crook County Sheriff Jim Hensley said Tuesday he sent the same letter to Vice President Joe Biden that was sent Monday by Linn County Sheriff Tim Mueller.
The letter says politicians are attempting to exploit the deaths of innocent victims in the Connecticut school shooting by supporting laws that would harm law-abiding Americans.
Hensley told KTVZ (http://bit.ly/13DqKrT ) he believes in the Second Amendment, and he says officials should consider other factors that may have a role in mass shootings, such as violent video games.