FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- TPG BLACK Bonz GRID-HERCULES™ Plate Carrier Receives High Marks from the NTOA Member Tested & Recommended Program
- digiTICKET® Deployed After Head-to-Head, “On The Job” Competitive Evaluation by Casper, Wyo. Police
- NTOA Joins IACP Webinar on "Safeguarding Children of Arrested Parents"
- Tacprogear to announce the formation of TPG Medical at the 2014 Special Operations Medical Association Scientific Assembly (SOMSA)
- American Built Arms Company Welcomes Bullpup Armory to its Valued Dealer Program
- FBI Updates DNA Quality Assurance Standards to Now Include Rapid DNA Analysis
- American Built Arms Company Launches Black Friday and Cyber Monday Blowout Sales
Lanham, Md. - The newest generation in automated speed enforcement is now operating in New Carrollton, Maryland. Deployed within a school zone, Optotraffic’s "Silver Hawk" is providing bi-directional, lane specific enforcement from an unobtrusive site next to a busy roadway.
"I’m happy to report that we now have a ‘Silver Hawk’ watching over our school kids," said New Carrollton Police Chief David Rice. "We already know that it is slowing traffic around the school. Having the first deployment of the ‘Hawk’ is greatly appreciated by the community."
Optotraffic, the USA’s leading full service provider in the Automated Traffic Enforcement industry, is now offering local law enforcement the only fully integrated and portable unit. Called the DLS-10(C) Silver Hawk©, the unit is ideally suited for multi-lane, high traffic routes where manned speeding enforcement is most challenging.
The durable aluminum housing contains all the critical enforcement components including, patented "Above the Road" LIDAR speed sensors, command and control computers, high resolution digital imaging and data storage devices and wireless communication links. A simple support bracket design attaches the unit to a typical street light pole enabling (re) deployment within 24 hours.
Editor’s Note: For publication quality photographs of the Silver Hawk, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optotraffic, LLC is the USA’s leading full service provider in the Automated Traffic Enforcement industry. The firm designs and builds its patented LIDAR sensors, producing superior accuracy and reliability for vehicle speed measurements. Advanced digital imaging, wireless data transmission, infrared illumination, portability and unmanned operation are featured in all our enforcement systems. Optotraffic also offers a complete spectrum of traffic enforcement services including; citation processing, call centers, court docket preparation, web based reporting and law enforcement officer training. Visit www.optotraffic.com for more information.