Law Officer Magazine
Featuring the best in tactics, technology and training for the law enforcement professional, Law Officer Magazine provides the quality information needed to get the job done safely and effectively. Editorial content targets the needs of trainers, supervisors and middle managers ... important decision-makers and purchasing influencers.
Border Patrol agents have a tough job to do and they don’t get near the respect they deserve for it... More >
Law Officer Survey
The results are in. More than 11,000 sworn LEOs took time out of their busy schedules to tell us what they think about America’s fast-changing drug policy.
Featured Now on LawOfficer.com
- Florida Father Shoots Children in Violent Murder-Suicide
- Officer in Ferguson Shooting Feared for His Life
- Pennsylvania Trooper Wounded in Ambush Released from Hospital
- Milwaukee Officer Fired After Fatal Shooting Review
- Illinois Deputies Shot; Suspect Arrested
- Investigators Fear Pennsylvania Gunman May Strike Again