Law Officer Magazine
Featuring the best in tactics, technology and training for the law enforcement professional, Law Officer Magazine provides the quality information needed to get the job done safely and effectively. Editorial content targets the needs of trainers, supervisors and middle managers ... important decision-makers and purchasing influencers.
Two Albuquerque police officers are facing murder charges for shooting an armed man. What's the real reason behind the decision to files these charges?.. More >
Law Officer Survey
The results are in. More than 11,000 sworn LEOs took time out of their busy schedules to tell us what they think about America’s fast-changing drug policy.
Featured Now on LawOfficer.com
- Congress Passes One-Week Funding of Homeland Security
- Short-Term Fix May Avoid Homeland Security Shutdown
- Details Released in Washington Officer-Involved Shooting
- Three Arrested in Islamic State Terror Plot; Suspects Open About Striking Fear
- Retired New York Officer Dead in Tragic Murder-Suicide
- NYPD Honors Young Girl and Thank You Cards