FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Lighthouse Point’s Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR) Cameras Lead Authorities to Suspect
- Lighthouse Point Police Charge Two Suspects with Burglary Thanks to ALPR from NDI Recognition Services
- NDI Recognition Systems Named to Inc. 500|5000 for the Second Consecutive Year
- New Justice Department Report Gives High Marks to NDI Recognition Systems Customer Charlotte-Mecklenberg Police Department for DNC Preparation
- Uniforms & Footwear
- NAEMT Launches New LE Training Course
Each year, Law Officer demonstrates its commitment to training through its Trainer of the Year Award, which honors an individual who has demonstrated outstanding skills and made lasting contributions to the law enforcement profession.
- Training ability: Nominees should be outstanding in their ability to train and convey the core objectives of their subject. They should be innovative and demonstrate a commitment to maintaining their skills and knowledge by staying current on developing techniques and technologies.
- Leadership: Nominees should have a demonstrated ability to lead by example, inspiration and dedication.
- Safety: Nominees will be known for conducting training that includes adequate safeguards to minimize the chance of preventable injuries.
- Interpersonal communication: Nominees should exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Long-term commitment: Nominees should have a demonstrated history of providing or facilitating quality training and be known for going the extra distance to serve the law enforcement community. Service beyond assigned duties is noteworthy and will be strongly considered.
All submissions should include:
- Primary contact information (name, title, agency, address, phone, fax, email, etc.) for the person nominating;
- Secondary contact information;
- Nominee information (name, title, agency, address, phone, fax, email, etc.); and
- A 500-word description that explains the nominee’s qualities, extraordinary achievements, unique leadership skills and innovative programs/practices.